This page is dedicated to outlining the rules and policies of the Candy Powder Cafe Wiki. It is recommended that all new users visit this page to ensure an understanding of the rules in place.
Code of Conduct Edit
Interpersonal Conduct Edit
- No personal attacks or harassment. Be polite, and try to avoid excessive profanity. Operate under the assumption that everyone is 13.
- Don't mislead users looking for advice, or spread false information.
- Linking to blatantly NSFW content or unrelated content will result in an instantaneous ban. Linking to pornography, gore, anything that is really unseemly, and graphic discussion, and content not related to the page or topic is absolutely forbidden. Slight innuendos and jokes are allowed.
- Violation of personal privacy will result in a ban. This includes revealing information about others against their will, such as announcing their real name, location, age, gender, etc
- Sockpuppeting (abusing multiple accounts) will result in an instant ban.
- Vandalize pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- False information.
- Content deletion.
- Shitposting, memeing, etc. If you want to do that, get off this site.
- Create spam.
- Create articles, templates and categories without the consent of the admins and/or the community.
- Add pages to categories that they do not belong to.
- Add unnecessary trivia, or any information that is not concretely backed by facts - avoid speculation.
- Attempt to change the terminology used on the wiki. These are the names decided upon by the wiki community, and they will remain as they are.
- Add unnecessary meme and fanart images to the gallery. If you want to add them to your user page or for some other personal use, add a direct link to the image.
To report a violation of the rules, reply to the admin report thread, and an admin should get back to you as soon as possible.